Pantry Selections Caramel Nut High Protein Bars

(18 reviews) Write a Review
SKU:
PS-PRT_BAR_CARAMEL_NUT
UPC:
703447022597
  • Pantry Selections Caramel Nut High Protein Bars
$11.99

Description

 
Pantry Selections High Protein Bars Caramel Nut
7 Bars Per Box
UPC: 703447022597
 
 
Pantry Selections caramel nut high protein bars are a top seller at "the pantry." These low carb and low sugar protein bars have a chewy cookie covered in caramel and nuts and then smothered in rich chocolate. A nutritious and healthy food containing 12g of protein and only 4g of sugar. Great for any low carb, high protein weight loss program. Try it for yourself today!
 
Key Caramel Nut Bar Features:
  • 155 Calorie Bar
  • 12g Protein
  • Only 13g carbs & 4g Sugar
  • Gluten Free
 

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate), High Protein Chocolate Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin [an Emulsifier], Vanilla), Caramel Layer (Maltitol, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Butter, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Caramel Color), Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Peanut Paste (Peanuts, Salt, Palm Oil), Peanuts, Soy Protein Crisps (Isolated Soy Protein), Palm Kernel Oil, Salt.

 
Allergens: Contains Peanuts, Soy, and Milk. Produced on equipment that also processes Wheat, Tree Nuts and Eggs.

Caramel Nut - NUTRITION FACTS Serv. Size 1 bar (40g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 155, Fat Cal. 55, Total Fat 6g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (16% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 60mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber Protein 12, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

View AllClose

18 Reviews

  • 5
    Caramel Nut Bars

    Posted by Cheryl Packman on May 14th 2018

  • 4
    Caramel Nut Bars

    Posted by Christian Lewis on Apr 9th 2018

  • 5
    Caramel Nut

    Posted by Debbie Allen on Mar 12th 2018

  • 5
    CANDY CRAVINGS

    Posted by MARYLYNN ELTRICH on Jan 7th 2015

    THIS DOES HELP!

  • 5
    Awesome

    Posted by Audrey Russell on Dec 10th 2014

    Great taste

  • 4
    One of my fave bars

    Posted by Unknown on Aug 4th 2013

    Quite good considering. I'm not a big fan of most protein bars. These are definitely up at the top of my list for re-orders. Not a lot of sugar, but still have a sweet enough taste for a "fix" when needed.

  • 3
    Csrmel Nut Ba

    Posted by Donna Susan Crabtree on Apr 16th 2013

    So-so taste

  • 5
    Excellent

    Posted by Cathie on Apr 11th 2013

    Like a candy bar!

  • 5
    Always the best

    Posted by Linda Ridder on Sep 10th 2012

    Pantry Selections always produce the best protein bars...they don't taste like any diet protein bar at all. Like a candy bar. My Bariatic Pantry always provides the best service. Remember to get the cold backs for shipping when you order during the hot months

View AllClose